- INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
The personal information you are asked to provide, as well as the reasons for doing so, will be made clear to you when you are asked to provide it.
Your name, email address, phone number, the content of the message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you choose to provide may be shared with us if you contact us directly.
We may ask for your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number when you register for an Account.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in a variety of ways, including the following:
Provide, operate, and maintain our website; Enhance, personalize, and expand our website; Develop new products, services, features, and functionality; Communicate with you directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with website updates and other information, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes; Send you emails; Find and prevent fraud; LOG FILES Wise & Grey employs log files in a standard manner. When people visit websites, these files keep track of them. This is done by all hosting providers, as is a portion of hosting service analytics.
Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring and exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks are among the data gathered by log files. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The information is collected for the purposes of trend analysis, website administration, user movement tracking, and demographic data collection.
- PRIVACY POLICIES FOR THIRD PARTIES
Cookies can be disabled through the settings of each browser. On the websites of the various web browsers, you can learn more in-depth information about how to manage cookies.
- RIGHTS TO DATA PROTECTION
We want to ensure that you are aware of all of your data protection rights. The following benefits are available to each user:
- The Right to Access: You can ask for copies of your personal information. This service might cost you a small amount from us.
- The Right to Rectification: You can ask us to correct any information that you think is incorrect. Additionally, you are entitled to make a request for us to complete any information that you believe is incorrect.
- The Right to Erasure: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data.
- The Right to Restrict Processing: Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The Right to Object to Processing: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, subject to certain conditions. This is known as the right to data portability. We have one month to respond to any request you make. Please get in touch with us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.